AMP 1.35% $1.10 amp limited

chucker murali, page-2

1. 5,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    These kind naive and absured comments do not deserve a reply. Anyway this is what the legendary Aussie Don Bradman had to say about Murali. What more can I add

Bradman remarked: "Murali, for me, shows perhaps the highest discipline of any spin bowler since the war. He holds all the guile of the trade but something else, too. His slight stature masked a prodigious talent and what a boon he has been for cricket's development on the subcontinent.

"It is with this in mind, and with the game's need to engage as a world sport, that I found umpire Darrel Hare's [sic] calling of Murali so distasteful. It was technically impossible of umpire Hare to call Murali from the bowler's end, even once!

"Why was his eye not on the foot-ball and crease?"

Bradman continued, saying he felt Hair - who called Muralitharan seven times for throwing the ball in the Boxing Day Test of 1995 - had reversed the development of cricket by a decade.

"For me, this was the worst example of umpiring that I have witnessed, and against everything the game stands for," Bradman said. "Clearly Murali does not throw the ball.

"No effort in that direction is made or implied by him. His every effort is to direct the ball unto the batsman! Murali wants to bamboozle, to trick through flight and change of pace."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.015(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.09 $10.08M 9.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 361347 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 99874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.