LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Fromwww.arctic-info.ru/Sorry I can't seem to get the complete...

1. 137 Posts.
    From
    www.arctic-info.ru/

Sorry I can't seem to get the complete link

"Australian energy company Linc Energy has concluded the feasibility of implementing technology of underground coal gasification in Chukotka.

This statement was made president of Clean Energy - the structural units of Linc Energy underground coal gasification (CCP) Adam Bond, speaking with the presentation of the project in the government of the Chukotka Autonomous District.

According to Adam Bond, the technology is environmentally friendly and allows you to use the energy contained in coal deposits uneconomic to develop traditional methods.

The synthetic gas obtained in the ground of the coal with oxygen can be used in chemical manufacturing and production of a liquid fuel and for production of electricity.

"In order to take into account the technology has worked to the depth of the rock bed thickness, water production, infrastructure," - said Georgy Alexandrov, General Director of "Yakut Minerals" - a company that is a partner of Linc Energy for the project. First of all we are talking about the mine "coal" and "Sermon."

According to Alexandrov, today the nature of deposits has enough data. But as the exploration was carried out for a long time, the information to be translated into digital form and hold a number of additional studies.

According to experts, the use of this technology will reduce the energy dependence of the county, and would eliminate the financial costs of delivery of fuel from other regions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.