BRN 1.56% 31.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chump Shorters in da House

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    How much of this was shorters dumping borrowed shares and not shareholders selling??

_20220122_000124.JPG
    Most of the significant holders here, are more than educated enough, on the massive World wide potential of BRN, to not just sell, on a bad market day.
    Newer holders, who may have recently jumped on and not really know precisely what they've bought into, would have much smaller holdings, due to current prices alone.

It's pretty evident from where I'm standing, that we have some low level shorters in the house, which is evidenced by the fresh batch of very low level posters, who are obviously now desperate, for a further downturn in the share price.

I used to think LDA were the "bad guys"..
    But I now see them as smooth operators, who are playing the share price, like a finely tuned instrument and making bag loads of cash, doing it.
    While also providing the Company with funds.

These chumps are not the same and need to go.

There's a good chance they have blown all their fuel today, to take the price down and would now need the price to go down further, to realise a profit (buy back our shares at a cheaper price) or be burnt, if the price rises from here and have to buy back higher.

We can use them as fuel, to get to the next level
    (cruel maybe.. But it's a dog eat dog World)

All we all have to do, is hold on to our shares!

Have no fear of what the Dow and Nasdaq do, if they end up down Friday!
    The markets will correct.

Have confidence in Brainchip's and AKIDAs future!

We should all know by now, that we have the goods to, easily outperform the markets.

It's all your choices, stand firm and get to the next level on their fuel, or give low lifes a free lunch, at our expense.

Whatever happens, I'm standing firmer than ever and have complete trust in all the Brainchip team and AKIDA, to realise all our dreams.

How often, does a Company like Brainchip, come around?

My opinions only,
    Not financial advice.
    GLTAH!
    GLTAS!
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 22/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $581.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $984.3K 3.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 463285 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 108975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ 2652753
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.