SDV 4.05% 38.5¢ scidev ltd

chung tin holdings

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I don't know how many readers of this thread read Intec's Q&A forum but this is an very interesting reply to Tradewins question.
    "Hi Tradewins,

Chung Tin Holdings Pty Ltd is the company run by Joe Lam, Intec's Chinese representative. Click on: http://www.intec.com.au/?/About_Us/Senior%20Staff#13 for more information about Joe and his longstanding engagement with Intec.

From the outset of Intec's arrangement with Chung Tin Holdings nine months ago, Joe had requested payment for CTH's services in INL shares (in lieu of cash) at a suitable future point. These services include the running costs of Intec's Chinese representative office and laboratory over the last nine months, and Joe's associated corporate finance activities on behalf of Intec in relation to various Chinese projects currently under development. The payment also includes the costs of Chung Tin's provision of IT support services for all of Intec's Australian locations for the last ten months.

Thus, Chung Tin's participation in the Placement reflects the excellent ongoing relationship between our companies and very good value from Intec's point of view.

As shown by the recently-announced progress towards the application of the Intec Process at commercial scale in China, Intec's 'partnership' with Chung Tin Holdings is showing considerable promise.

At present, China is probably the best economy in the world in which to advance Intec's technology portfolio, in view of its continuing economic expansion, urgent priority to effect environmental improvement (notably of its innumerable metalliferous solid and liquid waste streams) and highly arsenical geology.

We expect to offer more news about the Chinese projects in the June 2009 Quarterly report, due 31 July 2009".
    What I find particularly interesting is that Joe Lam requested to be paid in shares rather than the normal $$ for his services. It perhaps shows that whatever he has been doing in China on Intec's behalf he is confident it about come to fruition. Furthermore if it all comes to pass Joe will do extremely well out of any SP increase going by Chung Tin's elevation in the top 200 list. That said anyone who participated in the SPP will also do extremely well with what ever quantity of shares they purchased under the SPP.
    I certainly am extremely pleased with Dave's reply to Tradewins today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.015(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $73.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ $8.52K 23.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4558 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 14569 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.