SDV 7.69% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

chung tin holdings, page-28

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    More like someone has just had enough.

The way I see it, the SP hung around 1.5 when half the shareholders were holding their breath to see if the company went broke. We now know that won't happen. The SP will increase on announcements.

I like the support they have garnered from the government sector for their potential wastewater projects and the unknown is what they are doing over in China. Government policy or support where you might be considered a leader is a very useful position to be in.

I don't know if we will get the oppies in the money by December, (my guess is not), but we will see share price appreciation.

Now that management have some cash flow, they will be prioritising projects to ensure cashflow. The waste water projects are almost certain to be number one priority. Whilst we have all been harping on about seeing the numbers attached to these projects, management would have looked at the feasibility of these projects. They would not have made the effort if there was no money in it. China projects are unknown and unless we are very , very lucky, there will be nothing come out of there in the short to medium term. It's still worthy of pursuit in my view, particularly if they can establish themselves in an emerging and massive market.

Management know there will be no more Cap raisings, unless the share price gets to double digits and shareholders know there are projects running that ensure the viability of the company.

I am certain we will hear some news in the next few weeks that will give us long term holders a bit of relief. However, I have held that view many times in the last three years and been completely wrong. Let's hope I am right for once!

(DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.030(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 43.0¢ 39.0¢ $255.0K 628.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 19580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.