GOE 0.00% 2.7¢ go energy group limited

chunky trades, page-18

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: up tomorrow...??? lol...

What happened to all the sellers that stacked the sell side during the match up?

1.4m shares from 31c down suddenly became just 361K.

Probably see a "please explain" tomorrow morning...the people behind this will try to use it to flush more of you out.

Try to be smart!

I suggest people assess the big picture...then buy, sell or sit on the fence depending on your assessments...but whatever you do, don't get sucked in by the games in the depth.

At times, it really pays to back your judgement and give it time to transpire.

Serious buyers today...not the sort to dump for a point or two...you should be able to work the rest out for yourself?

The secret as I see it, is to apply a generous stop-loss with your initial purchase, so that you don't get flushed out by the professionals on day one! In this case, I see downside resistance at 20c...and we didn'y even look like getting close to this today.

The idea is to establish enough of a buffer on your initial investment that you can withstand enough volatility going forward that you don't get sucked into selling out on every 5-10 point retrace...as I am sure many did with DYE!

You can only get in early once...best then not to stuff it up?

Six licks at this today for me...finished with an average buy price of 26.57c.

Unusually high volume here today...highest on record in fact...amazing then that the share price is still trading under recent highs.

I suspect this won't last long...as such, it has a long way to go I in my opinion...today we simply saw a few getting set.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.