I could reply to zbusc, but they just throw bomb shells and run,...

1. 23,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I could reply to zbusc, but they just throw bomb shells and run, no replies.

If there was a rapture, taking away, logic would say, this will only happen if;
    John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life, that they should know You, the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

There is no way that Jesus is referring to himself in the words --> "the only true God".

Only True God referenced here is The Almighty God and Father --> John 4:24 Spirit the God is,..........and this Spirit is none other than the Holy Spirit = the Almighty God and Father.
    The Holy Spirit is NOT an idol as in, a god the Holy Spirit as defined by the Trinity clan.
    That is simply --> 2 Thes 2:4 - Who --> (Trinities additional god, the holy spirit) --> opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

You are the Temple, so is this strange god sitting in your Temple?

True God = Holy Spirit, Word --> THE Word and Light, the True light in John 1:9, Light 1 John 1:5 and the Father of light James 1:17.
    Spirit/Word/Light.
    Spirit produces thought, reason to expressing into Word which is then the light to you path and feet Psa 119:105.

So what do the Trinity clan do with Spirit/Word/Light, the Almighty God and Father?
    1. Rip out his Spirit and make a god the holy spirit, out of it.
    2. To do the above as God is Spirit, naturally means, you have to replace the spirit you stole and give him another = now we have 2 spirits, hmm.
    3. They rip out, steal his Word as in The Word and give it to another.
    4. They steal the True light from him, John 1:9, despite His word being the light, and give it to another.
    What is left of the One Almighty God and Father = ZERO, just an addition of some unknown spirit.

According to John 17:3, things are Not looking good and that's without getting onto Jesus.

Jesus --> the OT in many place speak of him in future one TO BE and in these verses, there is no way or no hint of, that he already exists in any way shape or form, other than in the mind and plans of God, also know from the Bible as Glory.
    God is Glory and so is his word, plans etc.
    Jesus only literally came OUT from, FORTH from God as in Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who--> created all--> things:
    After 20 plus years of being raised, led and taught via God, he was Baptized and THEN and ONLY then, SENT into the world.
    Jesus is not of this world, just as he says some of his people are not in John Ch 17, but they like Jesus, did not pre-exist.

John was sent via God and he like Jesus, did not pre-exist.

Jesus's first, literal, physical beginning was just as the Bible tells us, at conception to Mary, Word, The Word = The Word of God came down, out from, came forth from God via the Angel and the Power of God, Holy Spirit, took care of the rest and the Bible says, for THIS REASON, he WILL BE called the Son of God.
    Backing up another Prophesy - Psa 2:7 - I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Confirmed --> Matt 3:17 - And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Begotten meaning as shown in the Bible = Jesus was Begotten AGAIN after his death.
    Heb 1:5 - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
    So quite clearly, prior to conception, birth, God did NOT have him and again at death, he did not have him.

To say otherwise about Jesus or to say he pre-existed, is to be an anti-Christ.
    Denying he came in the flesh.
    Meaning, his life ONLY began as flesh = Man, 2nd Adam not of earthly but of Heavenly = God.
    Died a man, rose as a man and returns as a man.
    Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by thatman whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Heb 13:8 -
    Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
    Can't get any clearer than that!

So based on some very clear facts of the Bible, many fail the John 17:3, BIG time.

Two verses in Rev's show the likes of, some come out of the Tribulation and wash their robes and some are given white robes.
    Washing robes, white robes means, putting on the word of God, Truth of.
    So these verses suggest, they entered the Tribulation with dirty robes, untruths and perhaps died for it, refused to accept truth prior and we have now with the Trinity clans.

Hence the likes of Jesus's words, gate, road, narrow and few find it.
    Truth got tossed around 1-150 years after Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.