I was under the impression that you weren't an idiot like so...

1. 11,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I was under the impression that you weren't an idiot like so many in here on the right side of politics Johboy? Was I wrong?

The Conversation was merely the middle man with the stats, it wasn't the source. Neither was RMIT, it wasn't the source either. The source was the census in 2016 which is Govt.

Yes you are correct the birth rate in the western world has been dropping for a decade or 2. Probably due to economics of families and more women with careers. It's also not just limited to the West, as I believe places like Russia are also in decline with it's population. I think attitudes are also changing around the globe that women leave school, work as a secretary for a few years. get married and have a family. Those days are long gone.

Again I need to press home the importance of immigration to fill the void of the population getting older, therefore a continued decrease in tax payers to support the aged.

It's a very simple predicament and a simple solution of getting more young educated and skilled families here. It's way too hard for Yobbo's to figure out it would seem

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.