CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

NOTE: WIDE VIEW is needed if members wish to avoid...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    NOTE: WIDE VIEW is needed if members wish to avoid scrolling!

Zedster

I find your low level commentary in regard to what I have presented very disappointing. Certainly as a well respected poster of great popularity of late, you give the impression that you have a lot of connections in the corporate world. I would be confident in saying that you could easily get to the bottom of the data that I have presented very quickly.....If you wanted to!

You certainly came up with answers to Warbont Nominees, Pan Australian Nominees and Brispot Nominees very very quickly, and it took me a bit of effort to source the information for myself.

If the data and information I have presented is of no consequence, why not factually and rationally demonstrate that to be the case, rather than wanting to be dismissive of it?

All I have been doing is concentrating on information in the public domain that may have implications for Cudeco. No more, no less.

As it turns out, I haven't advanced any conspiracy theories at all.....well not yet,.....other than to point out that the trading appears odd for a company that has been branded of late as having a dud resource.

Now Zedzz, you might have noticed that I labelled the UBS corporate action link as UBS Corprate Activity 1.

Well here is another one for you to contemplate!

UBS also lodged a substantial share holder notice in relation to holdings accumulated in the company SEEK LIMITED.

It demonstrates how seemingly benign NOMINEE holdings can turn feral/aggressive/threatening at a moments notice.

LINK:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MzE3NTR8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

CLICK HERE: UBS Corporate Activity 2

The following are extracts from the substantial shareholder notice

The concerning feature of the above substantial holder notice is the linkage between UBS (and its now known subsidiaries in Warbont Nominees, UBS Nominees and Brispot Nominees), with entirely separate Nominee Entities such as National Nominees and Citicorp Nominees.

All of the above entities have been heavily involved in the churning of Cudeco shares, and of course National Nominees and CityCorp Nominees are both consistently entrenched in the Top 30 of the Cudeco register.

The above provides an interesting perspective on the corporate activities of affiliated Nominee holdings when a 'connected' powerful entity wants to make a play for a company that has come under its notice.

One wonders whether Cudeco shareholders should be concerned at past 'fratenization' between Nominee Accounts in targeting other ASX companies, when those accounts are already embedded in the CDU register?

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.