CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

NOTE: Again WIDE VIEW is needed if members wish to avoid...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    NOTE: Again WIDE VIEW is needed if members wish to avoid scrolling!

It would appear that my posting of factual information is acting as a 'thread killer' judging by the recent lack of activity by those who have been so vocal in recent times.

Now why would that be?.....lol

Isn't transparency meant to be a good thing?

Anyway here is yet another piece of the jigsaw puzzle to factor into the mix.

The corporate intrigue involving UBS its helpers (ie its subsidaries) and its friends continues. This time the corporate target was MIRVAC GROUP.

LINK:
    http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/asxdata/20071217/pdf/00795947.pdf

CLICK HERE: UBS Corporate Activity 3

An exerpt from the substantial shareholder notice follows:

The notable feature with this particular substantial shareholder notice by UBS is that there is now collusion by UBS and its subsidiaries with another Top 30 Cudeco Holder in ANZ Nominees. Where does it end?

It is now patently obvious that ANZ Nominees together with CityCorp Nominees and National Nominees (all Top 30 holders on the Cudeco register) have all acted collaboratively with UBS, in pursuing corporate agendas with other companies at various times.

Did I not say that there was a 'inter-connectedness' between the Nominee Entities associated with the BIG End of town?

Anyone who considers that the Nominee churn in Cudeco amounting to 80% of all buying and selling over the last 4 months is 'harmless' and without intent, might like to re-think their position. After all, it is only wise to try and factor in all available information.

Cheers
    Nev

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.