CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

JtaylorThanks for your comment and as it happens I agree with...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Jtaylor

Thanks for your comment and as it happens I agree with you to an extent, so there is definitely no need to apologize.

What I have tabled certainly doesn't prove anything but it provides some background from which we can try and assess what might be playing out here.

Do you really think that 'professional' corporate raiders with every trick imaginable up their sleeve, would leave irrefutable clues in the public domain for novices like you and I to trip over. I kind of don't think so.

In fact it is very unlikely given they have the luxury of Nominee Accounts (both Broker's and Private) to hide their Nominee Entities in. Entities that are usually registered in overseas jurisdictions as Roh has pointed out, which afford ways and means of side stepping the discovery process.

Check out the list of Deutsche Bank Subsidiaries I provided the other day. And Deutsche Bank are not alone with their vast networks of subsidiaries and 'special friends' that can be called upon to help confuse the issue.

Deutsche Bank Subsidiaries

And here is another one for you

Macquarie Subsidiaries (Go to Pg 3)

What I have researched is extremely circumstantial but at the same time it is quite compelling as per Occam's Razor. While some are happy to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that the CDU share price has traded normally all of these years, others may see it differently.

Given that company cards are being revealed now, - (the cross sections were impressive eh!) - and decisions can be made on the Rocklands resource, - (the mining costs are attractive even with a low ball resource don't you think?) - IMHO we are approaching critical mass where it is also time for 'copper hungry power' players to reveal their hands.

Now let me apply your 'affirming the consequent' theory

As per your link, the following example captured my attention

If I have the flu, then I have a sore throat.
    I have a sore throat.
    Therefore, I have the flu.

Well as it happens my throat is a bit sore....hmmmm????....Food for thought eh!.

Let's see if I can apply it to the current situation.

If, Xstata needs new projects desperately to provide concentrate for its smelters,
    And, Cudeco has exactly what Xstrata needs with a brand new mine at Rocklands,
    Then, Xstrata will make a bid for Cudeco.

Well we certainly can't rule it out eh, even if we haven't got a sore throat! Speaking of which do you think that Xstrata will knock on Azures door for a peek at the data, or has Mick Davis got the flu?

Sorry, no offence, I was just being facetious and having an early morning play with 'words', but you might pick up on the fact that I still believe that there is something NQR about what we see playing out here.

I am locked down in "Expect the Unexpected" mode as Rocklands is screaming value and the market is behaving extremely weirdly! IMHO, something has to give. If the company is in play, having come this far we could get one more savage downward leg to try and destroy the faith of the true believers before a cheap bid, or we could rebound right from where we are now. It will simply depend on the quality of the data that is made available through Azure, and from my perpsective, theoretical resource estimates can be in error, but drilling results don't lie. Let's see how the penny drops!

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.