CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I absolutely agree with the comments in relation to turning a...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I absolutely agree with the comments in relation to turning a quid by churning stock using algo bots etc, but the stability of all of the big holders, flies in the face of the 'jorc' somehow proving that the company is a dud - as has been made out on here ad nauseum.

Smart money doesn't maintain holdings in stocks that have poor prospects.

The big question marks to my mind currently, are

1. Why is the BIG End of town not deserting the register?

and,

2. Why is the company dead set on building a plant that will cope with high grades in the order of 3% to 4% in the first years of mining, when the consultants are saying that less than 2% copper is all you are going to get according to the theoretical modeling that has been done?

There is a disconnect here!

But at least the real grades from diamond core drilling used for bulk sampling, provide a real clue as to as to what is actually sitting in the 800 metre bonanza zone at Las Minerale.

Maybe the BIG End of time in staying with their sizable share holdings, actually agree that mining grades will surprise on the upside, and that skimming point gains of the mugs in the retail sector is a good way to pass the time until mining commences? Maybe they are in agreement with MPS who claim similar?

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.