SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

churning and churning, page-54

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    appreciate that,,l am holding as well,,was taken a bit by suprise of the reversal but hey not complaining,note l was pretty sure it was the bottom but could not be stuffed pulling order at .025 just in case,,l think l posted accumalor at .025 usually means a dump short term then a bounce from lower mark,,for obvious reasons l took a fair few at .021 so happy with the bounce of course but always a little wary of such a strong reversal,my honest opinion l thought a close of .025 and we could set ourselves up for some nice few days of really attacking that .03 then momentum could have really dragged it further,,,now imo it could go either way tomorrow l dont want to post what l am thinking on it as l have never really studied it like today, but l would either like to see it obviosly hit my target or a real good day of consolidation like mentioned and then some assaults on the 3cents and beyond
    someone mentioned on a chart that it looked like being a good day but from what l have seen today l would not use a chart (not that l really understand them)on this at the moment cause imo nothing was really confirmed
    please note these are only my views and l only have 3 years experience nothing like others on here so l could be totally wrong imo its not funny,and an anoouncement of some sort tomorrow and open up at 4cents lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.