CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

CHZ a newsletter pick!, page-2

1. 1,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Hi MBG,

A question you don't need to answer, but, do you consider you might be overweight in Mali/Senegal region gold explorers, or, potentially, bias towards them?

CHZ is an interesting play, one that I have a small amount invested. I like and respect Mike Brown and the team around him and if there happens to be a pot of gold worth mining at Diamba Sud then I would back Mike in to find it without too much SH dilution along the way.

The knocks I have so far, which are preventing me taking a bigger stake, are that, the latest round of results were, as I think others including yourself have stated, as being quite disappointing.

To me, it appears at this point, the hangingwall target is really the only option here and the next round of drilling will either make or break it for Area A.
    The feeder structure seems to be weak as it moves East, and it is very possible that the main deposit of gold sits on the Bambadji J.V lease. I guess we will soon find out if thats true as they have started work over there.

One could conclude that based on the geo, that most of the hotter part is situated on that side of the permit.

you could also conclude then that the main deposit feeds into the "feeder structure" coming across and into Diamba Sud and then branching out into splays or 'hanginwall' structures, which so far seems to be lining up to CHZ drilling.

Now that could definitely be completely wrong, but, at this early stage, to me thats the leading scenario.

It is I believe the main theory that Oklo have gone with in their exploration , being that the SMSZ has brought the fluids up and that is why the major gold deposits so far are so close to this. You need strong faults and the right geology to take that fluid far away from the shear zone, which is what we are sort of seeing at Seko.

Would be interested to hear yours and others thoughts on, given the info out there so far, is it all pointing toward another gold deposit for Barrick and IAM gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.