CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

CHZ chart, page-19

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    You know they're people in the know. When you see a bunch of buyers in a split second all move down a pip to draw the sellers down a pip you know that isn't mums and dads, it takes me time to amend and order and execute plus how many of the sellers are set/forget go to work etc so you are spot on, off screen accumulation. I tried my ass off to buy sub 21cents.... you have to either be there watching or lucky ..... you see the last sale price of 20cents but when you arrive the nearest seller is 21cents.

I see other companies drill results, some are 350m deep etc.... underground mines, hit and miss grades etc. From a AISC of production not as profitable. Then I see grades of 1g to 3g over huge areas near surface being mined and am actually surprised by how much gold they produce, to think 1g/tonne is profitable.

But CHZ has mine-able grade in near every drill hole with some grades high over broad intersects. If you were to multiply out the area volume by average grade you'd get a rough idea of how much gold there is. 500m long x 500m wide x 100m deep = 25 million cubic meters x 3gram per cubic meter is over 2.3 million ounces.... but they always talk grams per ton and a cubic metre of dirt is more than a tonne in weight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.