CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 Chart north of 10 c soon, page-5

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    This is a must watch folks - Mr. Jimmie Wong discusses possible expansion plans into Canada, Singapore, the UK and further expansion in Australia and Hong Kong.

Very much so like the emphasis on paying dividends to shareholders. Many companies that I have invested in over the years couldn't give two hoots about their shareholders, this guy seems very genuine and loyal to his shoulders. This is a high growth company and we are all going to benefit and be well rewarded in this journey.. From memory Jimmie has a 17% stake in the company he is very well educated businessman and fit to take this company to the next level. He has every reason to succeed

Yeah this is an awesome company!

do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/312226/credit-intelligence-eyeing-regional-expansion-as-poor-markets-provide-opportunities-12226.html

Blocked too use this headline to watch the video:

Credit Intelligence eyeing regional expansion as poor markets provide opportunities

There have been various news bulletins also published today on CI1. The Motely Fool and Stockk-head. Speaking of Stockk-head they had a recent interview with Jimmy Wong and is also worth watching just Google the heading:
    Post-pandemic winners – who’s taking advantage in the new normal?

The audio unfortunately was a bit Scrappy on Jimmie's end I think as he was reporting live from Hong Kong, it was difficult to understand certain parts so had to play it back and number of times to make sense of some of the sentences. I don't think I can post the link to this news feed as I believe HotCopper blocks this... S T O C K - H E A D

LOL all the numbers on the boxes in the background behind Jimmie were spinning me out LOL he's certainly a numbers guy!

Jimmie if you read this mate thanks for caring so much about your shareholders and for doing a great job! we wish you every success in building this company into a unicorn!

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 23/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.