CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-1402

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I think Ci1 will be a big winner, they have the head in the right place, they are in financial services and specifically in the ever growing debt market, they have been operational for over 20 years and have delivered profits regularly, I don't think you can say that for many companies, the people downramping management don't know what they are talking about, the company is being managed very well when you look at the financials, right now they probably have 5 million or more cash on hand so the rest of the company is only valued at 3 Mil, even if 70% of their loan book defaulted you'd still get the 3 million back, but I reckon they'd have a pretty strong loan book with their strong debt negotiation abilities. This has to be one of the most overlooked and misunderstood companies I've come across, and bad luck to all the sub 10 cent sellers RIP, looking back now I wish I could get another 5k in sub 10 cent, honestly if tomorrow someone throws some volume on 10.5 cent ill be tempted. Long term how can a company with books this solid at this price perform badly. There's basically no sellers and sellers will be a rare breed moving from here. Congrats to all the holders who are here in the new year, I think I'll get a green lambo once the final year report comes out.
    Let's change the sentiment around here, anyone still here downramping from now needs to get a life, you either sold last year or you're here for long ride so there shouldn't be any real reasons for negativity.
    not financial advice dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.