CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-1405

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    flex I think ci1 maybe exists on a time-scale some of us just aren't used to on the Aussie market, we are used to having companies drop announcements left right and centre to justify their existence, usually because they are burning through shareholders money, Ci1 is slowly but surely adding value to our holding, as I mentioned and as you know they have been around for many years and only just expanded into Australia, they are still setting up their businesses here ironing out the fine details and would like to take advantage of this market collapse to reacquire their company before they can't get any shares anymore. Maybe these guys just wanna wait till everything settles and is running nicely before jumping the gun with announcements, afterall they jumped the gun with capital raise at 4 cent and that fell through, and maybe they are restricted in certain aspects because im sure ASIC has a very close eye on these guys, so they are not wanting to make any more mistakes from here, also maybe preventing them from insider buying. Again and I have said this before it's a 2 fold effect as they keep quite, it's get them more ownship as we feel uninformed. Honestly I don't even think ci1 needs to do a capital raise and I would rather them continue grow slow and do it right then be pressured into taking capital at a high cost, because right now raising would not be the play and I reckon jimmie knows that. I actually don't like the idea of raising money, the business can just slowly focus on small very well managed expansion. They will wait till the company has better valuation to raise capital if they even need to. I could see some other outcomes like a private or public buy out by either jimmie or someone else, but I reckon they like playing the public share buy sell game, just realise these guys aren't simply holders they will sell shares when the company is overvalued and so should everyone else.

just my opinion and I don't really know much. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.