CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-1472

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    So, I was think about pros and cons on a micro sense how operation work….. to me it’s important how one functions .

I could be wrong perhaps some things are right in that how Ci1 Lending and Debt management coexist, here’s what I think..
    When YoZo lends out money it first needs funds to lend out, one way of keeping the wheels spinning for YoZo is by selling either bad debts or good debts to ChapterTwo who then BUY the debts at discount prices which in turn give YoZo liquidity to continue lending. Same could be said Ci1’s Hong Kong operation, how they maybe operating back at home BNPL & Debt management, as well as together with Ci1’s Singapore lending operation selling debts to Ci1’s Hong Kong debt management operation keeping the wheels spinning in Singapore. IMO

What does ChapterTwo look like, well IMO for one on paper they should show significant growth and revenue, by purchasing YoZo’s bad debts and perhaps good debts depending how much liquidity YoZo needs, including ChapterTwo’s other streams of revenue home loans, debt recovery etc. ChapterTwo will indeed look at how much blood can they get out of a stone from businesses and people who are facing these current times of higher interest rates, high inflation and other unforeseen circumstances that are in need of help. Common theme people have is often borrowing money to pay other debts, robbing Paul to pay Peter, however with the integrity of Ci1 people should be able to get off the debt spinning wheel if a good relationship is formed, which I believe those who’ve managed to get off the wheel of debt had a good relationship withCi1.

In my truth…..what some people on HC have exposed is Ci1’s inside shenanigans firstly imo should’ve not happened and in future these present accounts are lesson to be avoided and not underestimate the investors, perhaps these actions have contributed to SP. However we couldn’t ask for a more experienced person in the field that we all have invested in than Mr Jim, arguably the biggest and best in Hong Kong. Let’s see what Jim’s over 20 years working life looked like. The objective of finding resolution in times finical hardship, financial down turn, market crashes, recession, arguably depressions find Mr Jim still standing motivated in creating Credit Intelligence Ci1, to me and imo suggest there’s a method to madness if I’m right. So with Mr Jim’s 20 year experience understands and can articulate the needs and wants of those in need of help support and execute the positions not only favours customers in stress but that which favours Ci1 positively.

I would say to the competition sleep with one eye open Ci1 is just getting started .imo

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.