CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

hey kipper let’s not pretend Mr Jim is some Angel, but in the...

1. 1,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    hey kipper let’s not pretend Mr Jim is some Angel, but in the same breath not pretend some of the subsidiaries are businesses worth while mentioning. I have previously mentioned not everything Mr Jim does I agree with for the obvious reasons, and perhaps the wrongs can be corrected when addressed. Nothing like good constructive criticism also worth mentioning a good compliment worth while giving. Investors on HC do well enough to get the attention of the CEO on matters of concern.imo

The alleged coincidence between a pay rise and the consolidation was evident, in hindsight looking back you’ll notice things were only weeks apart. What seems to me his objective was to secure a healthy income whilst the his course of actions was a better than 50/50 chance of been a flop causing SP hitting all time lows, indeed it been a flop thus far. In the mean it’s evident Mr Jim worth mentioning made a healthy income in the duration of a flop share split. You don’t think so ? Imo

The CEO’s pattern of a blame game has been a pattern and narrative of been probable cause for SP tanking for years, the same narrative since 2021 and continues in 2022, instead of addressing real issues, things get relentlessly frustrating. What relevance has a investor got whether or not any Ci1’s subsidiary are making money or not, nothing. So by giving constructive criticism on matters that lack transparency doesn’t effect the revenues and their for doesn’t effect the SP imo seemingly Mr Jim has preferred exercise of name blaming than addressing any negative growth on subsidiaries that’s more likely of SP from rising, look at the previous to the current announcements by reports to recant warnings of profits, Mr Jim with audacity blaming downramers uprampers what that stuff is on SP tanking, looks very humiliating to me when the truth comes out.imo.

Worth mentioning a couple Ci1 subsidiaries do well in precarious markets, what looks like the world markets have or about to enter into. So we’ll see in the report how well Ci1 has managed these golden opportunity for their subsidiaries to capitalise on an event that only come about once every 10 years called recession or borderline recession.imo

not professional DYOR

Last edited by fleXi007: 24/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.