CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I guess it depends on whether you are the maker or recipient of...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I guess it depends on whether you are the maker or recipient of these comments.

I thought the last 15 posts were all a bit rough starting with creditdumbness's comment "another chunk of change lost on this dog" after a drop in the SP.

What about the 12.5% rise today. Jimmie must be doing a good job. Just as silly IMO.

The fact is Jimmie is not responsible for the SP, up or down as far as we know. The business is still performing well and should continue to post net profits.

From Linked.

"Attract big investors: Companies also maintain higher share prices through reverse stock splits because many institutional investors and mutual funds have policies against taking positions in a stock whose price is below a minimum value. Even if a company remains free of delisting risk by the exchange, its failure to qualify for purchase by such large-sized investors mars its trading liquidity and reputation."

It should be interesting to see whether Jimmies reasoning on the reverse stock split pans out after consolidation.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.