CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-2054

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Yep well said flex. It's not even about borrowing money as I think they have access to significant credit. I feel it's about getting private companies on board who might understand the business and provide support if needed and bring back some confidence to the stock. One possibility as to why we haven't seen this interest is that Jimmie doesn't want major shareholders as he might be questioned and held more accountable. Retail holders are easier to ignore. Has anyone wondered why Will left in such sudden circumstances? Maybe Jimmie was intimidated or he asked too many questions? Is all this in the best interest of shareholders like our CEOs duty or is it all in the interest of Jimmie? Jimmie had previously done many podcasts or web forums or other similar PR things but when was the last one we saw? Yes, HK is still not the easiest place to travel to and from but most you don't even need to be in location for these days.

DYOR. My opinion. Not financial advice. I have spent a plethora of hours researching this company and have spoken to other investors with as keen of interest in this company and CEO as me. As such, please know all comments I make on here are not made flippantly. Our CEO or the board can respond through official announcements regarding concerns surrounding remuneration and the like at any time but so far have been silent. If Jimmies remuneration has not come at the cost to profit and therefore shareholder value and if we see some positive signs from the Yozo and Onestep IT purchases/aquisitions then I'm sure we'll see some recovery in SP and will stop commenting to the same degree.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 25/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.