CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Wonder if with the growth of Chapter Two they can scale what...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Wonder if with the growth of Chapter Two they can scale what they are doing? Big growth in the last 12 months so they must be onto something with the new app and changes they are making. With the economy and rising rates, the environment is also really well suited to scale it. I think they should tell the market about their intentions to capitalise on managing the huge debt problem. Market likes that better than any mention of running a BNPL business. At least in the short term this approach is better, because talking up BNPL plans freaks people out. There’s been too much loss in the market with BNPL and investors are just staying clear. I’m thinking now that their narrative of an ecosystem where you run both debt management businesses and also BNPL, the market is just not buying into it. They need to go back to one idea, and their expertise is clearly in debt management/ insolvencies etc. The market is dumb and this is a way easier idea to remember. This was the narrative of their story before the massive sell off so I really think this is the way to go. Investors need to know exactly where Jimmie intends to take the business. More updates are required. If we aren’t getting it, then the rest of the market surely won’t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.