CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-2481

1. 1,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I would say imo a whole lot gas lighting, matters of concerns have been repeated without any resolution thus far from those who hold the powers. As Xtreme said previously some talk the talk but not walk the walk. Almost seems to me rat in a circle looking for a corner, a whole of jibbery talk, imo

Until CEO / Board dig deep into their pockets and start buying shares or incentives to investors by dividends I doubt what Mr Jim says OR does on the 28th will make any significant impact on the SP, as investors our interest is 99% on how the SP is moving. Lets not entertain the report on 28th after we’ve all seen it I suggest SCRUTINY & RESOLUTIONS. The resolution to the SP ? How about buying some shares and then buying a little more, so let’s not pretend that Peter Pan has other ideas how to fix problems.imo

Perhaps Mr Jim to sustain family salary uses the narrative of profitable business what seems to me failed to relies how imperative the SP is to investors the SCALES are extremely in favour of them and not us until proven otherwise.

not professional DYOR

Last edited by fleXi007: 16/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.