CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

What bothers me so much about this whole situation is the fact...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    What bothers me so much about this whole situation is the fact that this is an extremely easy situation to fix, and not only that, fixing it would only take a small portion of the companies resources, in-still investor confidence back into the share, and would massively benefit major holders, management, and shareholders.

By using 1/10 of the companies profits for this financial year ($300,000) and deploying that into a share buyback, we could clear sell lines up to almost the 2c range probably. Thats roughly a 300% increase in share price, not only making jimmies wealth skyrocket, it would be a major major step in fixing the companies public image to shareholders. Anything under 2c is a steal in my opinion.

This would also be super beneficial for financing reasons for the company. It must be extremely hard for the company to get financing due to the super low valuation, and this would solve this issue.

There is one thing us shareholders can do to help solve this issue, and that is getting in contact with management via email and phone. Voice your concerns with management and ask for a share buyback. I will be attempting to do this over the next few weeks.

*Not financial advice, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.