CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3279

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    By growth, I am referring to revenue increasing steadily over time and shareholders equity increasing every year for several years (despite writedowns this year). Operating cashflow is positive every year for several years. Operating margin is quite healthy at approx 30%, though I would love to see this higher.

On top of this there is expansion into new markets, launching of new products etc. Some will fail, and some will work, but that is the same in every business.

In terms of the macro environment, I don't believe we have seen much pain for consumers yet. Look at the commentary out of the big banks. They are seeing everything still healthy in terms of debt repayments etc. However they all see a huge cliff next year as a heap of fixed rate mortgages will go variable at about 2-3 times the interest rate.

However even then, people will have buffers. Most mortgagees are ahead. The real pain could hit in 2024.

So I don't believe CI1 will have seen much benefit from that story yet. I think it hasn't even started yet.

To be honest, the only reason I am in this stock is that I see it as a growth play. If I didn't see this company growing, then there's no way I would expose myself to this management team.

What's your rationale for being invested Flex? If you don't see this one growing? Is it a pure P/E play? At such small revenue I think earnings will be inconsistent for some time. Which is also a feature of growth companies. Revenue can increase but profit is up and down all the time.

Earnings and Cashflow from Simply Wall St:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4903/4903986-a5f043870f4bf71eed2126f82b3123e2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.