CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

After researching the inns and outs of a ducks ass of Ci1 I’d...

1. 1,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    After researching the inns and outs of a ducks ass of Ci1 I’d come to the conclusion then that Jimmie was the goat in Hong Kong debt management operation one of the best going around. After 20 years experience and a successful business in Hong Kong that looked to have had plenty to offer to the Commonwealth nations was my original thoughts he was going to expand his operation. Like Most investors I think they took on a grain of salt when Jim then purchased 2 lending acquisitions from Singapore almost simultaneously, many investors found these purchases very odd, nevertheless ChapterTwo came in next what then looked like Ci1 was back on track to its highly desired sector from investors point of view imo.

What also looked like then was a genuine Board who understood the expectation of the investors turned out they had other agendas imo as all HELL broke loose exposing many un desirable events. Jim further decided to entertain the lending space BNPL arguably to it’s detriment, I think Ci1’s brand quickly vanished almost over night as the SP went to hell in hand basket, whilst Ci1 continues to entertaining more of BNPL and more e-commerce space all went to sh#t imo . From the ATH SP to investors getting gutted arguably from poor choices by the CEO and Board that no longer looked like to have the investors best interest at least not the interest of the older original investors best interest. Canceling investors incentives ie dividends followed by consolidating shares and all the shenanigans the rest is history.

Guttered we were witnessing the great fall of the SP imo the attempt to rebrand it self to fintech was a disaster imo, as most fintech companies at the time crashed however most also did recover, Ci1 wasn’t one of those that recovered quickly still working on that getting Ci1 just to fair value is a struggle of its own imo. Franchising Ci1’s debt management operation was what I thought was going to be the route to Ci1’s success hence why i invested, there was a glimpse of success until they decided to pull out the diversity card that clearly was way way to early to diversify when your brand has yet to be established. Perhaps a better option was to stay in the path you know best the old cliche better the devil you know.

Where to from here, I remain a little optimistic moving forward mistakes have been made pros and cons alike have been identified by the investors from this platform hopefully the same mistakes won’t get repeated. I think accountability is essential as is ethical practices exposing where their morals are at, It identifies the integrity and dignity of the company imo we are yet to see much of that high standard here regardless of the out come imo.

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.