CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3358

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4915/4915665-a1e15b98acb7137e4ae56c44a382b758.jpg

I think when looking at the bigger picture it starts to look like the insiders are playing the long game, with foresight much greater than general retail traders, it appears they originally saw fair value at below 40 cents and have begun accumulating shares, while in terms of official trades there after it's been pretty quiet, logic should prevail and make the assumption that someone with the most inside knowledge must be accumulating the cheapest shares as this would only make sense. This accumulation range is further supported by the heavy buying action and increasing volume in the low twenties, we also have bullish divergence on the ADL indictor currently. In my opinion based on current volume and price information supported by company fundamentals we still have a large mark up to go prior to the beginning of the distribution phase, it is of my opinion that we could see distribution beginning in the 40-80 cent range, with an unknown top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.