CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Presumably if you have bought an investment, you expect it to go...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Presumably if you have bought an investment, you expect it to go up, that's why you bought it in the first place. What is suspicious, is people who have supposedly bought an investment, who then spend all day, every day telling everyone who will listen why it's a bad investment and why the price should go down. Either those people don't get the concept of investing, or they benefit in some way in the share price going down and not up. There's no other logical reason. It would be like if Coca-Cola changed all their tv advertising and billboards to reinforce the health risks of consuming their products. There is no logical reason to do that.

Having said this, I am not suggesting that everyone who posts here something negative is a "paid downramper" or whatever nonsense. However, I think several people here clearly have an incentive for the price to fall. Perhaps it is just so they can say "I told you so." I think some holders at this stage have a genuine grudge against the CEO, and perhaps they really just want to see him fail now, despite their own money. Or perhaps there are some on here who will actually financially benefit if the price falls.

I think this thread is getting a bit too personal with the name calling and accusations of downramper/upramper. It is getting a bit silly. But also I believe some on here need to show a bit more restraint with reposting the same things repeatedly. I don't say this to censor people. You can state your opinions. I have no problem with it. But spare a thought for the others on here reading this thread. They want to see genuine intelligent conversation, and things that get them thinking. Just reading someone's same old complaint for the millionth time this month just becomes painful and a waste of time.

In any case, have a good weekend all, and don't take Jimmie's comments personally. It is not worth getting emotionally caught up in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.