CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Well written, I have always imagined writing something just like...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Well written, I have always imagined writing something just like this however i could never place it so well and diplomatically. I dont think any of these posters are actually paid downrampers, however it does surprise me that they willing flame their own investment, causing themselves and other financial losses, they must be really stupid and ignorant to do this to such a great degree, but its clear to me these people arnt intelligent, after all they call me a bot, when I first joined the forum I was accused of being fake account, these people time and time again say stuff that just isnt factual or make predictions that dont turn out to be correct, they overhighlight things that they believe to be negative and dont really give a balanced view of the company, i guess naturally we do have to really question their intelligence or motive, or likely they have so little invested at this point they dont care and just have to be right. I think the whole thing is just really sad, the way these people just turn on me with such hatred and misinformation, tells me all i need to know about them, it makes me think that jimmie could be a great guy and these people would still hate him, they are just not logical balanced people, and I think we need to give their posts far less credit. The way flex, credit and extreme all post, its pretty crazy actually they like synergise all their stupidity and ignorance into this super downramping demon, which mindf+cks all the readers and causes extreme destruction to the SP, at this point they should get recruited to be the national downramping team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.