CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I actually have an alternative view, I don't think ci1 has...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I actually have an alternative view, I don't think ci1 has really been listed long enough to show us what kind of stock it is, I just dont see this as a downtrender that will have a little pump followed by a further dump, I think the BOD actually wants to build a strong company here and I think long term we will infact have a SP much higher than any of us here could possibly imagine, ci1 was briefly overvalued and the BOD took advantage of that phase to secure profits like any logical people would do. Give this thing a chance to go on a long term bull run during this recession and I think we will be laughing about these lows. I reckon the directors may have purchased today and may purchased tomorrow, the intention would be to get back to fair value of 40 million, but I don't think hundreds of millions of valuation in a few years is far fetched at all. My prediction is we see continued accumulation for years to come, I just dont think this will be a pump dump for a very long time, it's had its big pump and dump and now it's build a respectable company for years to come. This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but its the conclusion I've come to from my analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.