CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

To clarify, I think if the broader market took a sharp turn for...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    To clarify, I think if the broader market took a sharp turn for the worst in the coming days it could scare off ci1 investors causing it to dip below 20 cents and therefore shares would be a bargain pick up, I see this outcome as less than 50% probability, however still large enough probability to consider it as a possibility, I believe with greater than 50% probability that the 20 cent support will not be broken and without wanting to join the order que at 20, I have hence been happy to collect several lots at 20.5 cents. I think at sub 20 million valuation it could still be xonsidered early days for this company, I believe a valuation of closer to 30-50 million in the short term to be more appropriate. At this stage I wouldnt chase the share price as the biggest players arnt willing to push it over 25 cents, therefore I would play slow, collecting shares whenever we are dipping with the opportunity to play the spread and sell. As ive said previously I think ci1 is trading in a very predictable range with swings of 10-20% on average so its quite easy to make something out of nothing as we await further action, of course trading with the trend will give you the best odds of success when long trading.
    Last edited by P0RTER: 23/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.