CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

While our CEO is busy continuing to waste time posting...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    While our CEO is busy continuing to waste time posting nothingness posts on linkedIn (around 3pm on a business day) - this time about "good CI1 trading today", I thought I might look at the current merchant numbers in the Ekpay later app. I've listed the numbers to add to my records but will add here for those interested.

Food and Beverage: 29
    Accessories: 17
    Beauty: 14
    Fashion: 27
    Flowers: 3
    Food and Beverage: 9
    Glasses: 5
    Home and living: 7
    Pets: 10
    Sneakers: 4
    Sports: 5
    Toys: 2
    Watches: 2
    Other: 23
    Services: 65

The above is about 222 merchants.

DYOR. I am not a downramper. I am a long term investor of CI1. I only benefit when the price gos up. I have sold less in percentage terms over the last couple of years then Jim, his wife and most insiders. Please look at their transactions carefully, including transfers. Be careful who you listen to on this forum. There has been lots of deflection by some and a campaign to basically blame any failures and any negative stock price performance on a few posters on here, as crazy as that sounds. No company and no director in charge of a public company should be beyond criticism. Please read all announcements, research current managemt and look at answers to questions raised before making financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.