CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3520

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Hey Flex, although I don't agree with the CEO getting that many free options, he definitely needs to open his wallet to benefit from them. The $1.1m is what he would need to pay to exercise them. That money then goes into the CI1 coffers and could be used for expansion without having to raise capital at the expence of further dilution that might not be priced in already.

For me, at this stage, I actually think it's a good thing for shareholders. The shameless pumpers have used lack of liquidity as an excuse for insiders not buying. This basically allows Jim to buy shares equating to circa 5% of the company without having to buy them off others.

Some of the deplorable pumpers and shameless and unquestioning followers of our CEO might tell you it's crazy to exercise them before the expiry date but for me it's a great sign of confidence in ones company and leadership and a very bullish indicator for shareholders. And we all know $1.6m is not breaking the bank for Jim given he and his wife and sold and transferred far more then this.

Anyway Flex, merry Christmas and let's hope for some green tomorrow.

DYOR. My opinion only. I only benefit when the SP of CI1 goes up. I've sold less shares.in percentage terms then most insiders over the last few years including our CEO and his wife. Be very careful who you listen to on here. As our CEO says, read all announcements (including share transfers by insiders to their wifes for example)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.