CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

My thoughts are Russel stepped out of line commenting that, and...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    My thoughts are Russel stepped out of line commenting that, and it might cause bigger issues now to come, I didnt think that was good especially that it was saved and reposted here for many more to see, I dont think Jim was saying he was proud of the 58% decrease in expected profits not (70% btw) run rate from end of year report was 2.3m not 3.2m, I think he was posting a good article which was bordering on bullish as the article was comparing the reduction in profits to other loss making companies, the big point here people are not seeing is that the company has continued to turn a profit, which as Jim is pointing out is incredible amoungst loss making peers, especially in the recessionary market we are currently seeing. I think the market way overreacted to this news and I think it would be a mistake to sell down to 13 cents when their is massive buyer interest. A company isn't measured by its profits anyway, profits are simply money taken out of the company or place into cash reserves, if the company spent money on expanding its business and it leads to a measurable revenue increase in the coming years then that would be very positive, I hope and believe this may be the case, the only thing I will be looking for in this coming report will be, is revenue increase and equity increase, if this occurs then I think the market will find it has mispriced this company.
    Last edited by P0RTER: 12/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.