CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3700

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Yeah good write up, I cant imagine them writing off more than a couple million from goodwill this time round, as it wouldve have shown up earlier if there was a major discrepancy, so it is of my opinion equity may hold its value close to where it is, and of course while one thing is beign written off the profits being used to reinvest will be rebuilding that equity. I agree with your sentiment, the upside potential is not limites over the long term assuming they stay listed and continue to grow their operations, I think once the sentiment around the BOD and jim start to change this thing could really move, but that could take years to happen. Personally I dont consider a 100% loss to be realistic, I'm thinking 50% loss in the worst of conditions would bring us below the cash floor and couldnt hold there for long, so yeah I can see like big upside potential to a relatively low downside risk.
    This is of course simply my opinion and people should not base their personal financial decisions on my opinion. As results may vary in reality. DYOR not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.