CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3714

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    Hey Isa, definitely seen those comments on his linkedin as well. Remember, I believe employees were issued 8m options last year. If they are exercised, a CR might not be necessary. And those options, mainly owned by Jim, is only a portion of what he and his wife took out. It's also less then a years remuneration on Jim's so a CR is not neccesary given the costs to shareholders. What's the point of KMP getting so meant options otherwise? And a CR after Jim's remumeration increase would be a total smack in the face to retail. If Jim wants to remain in the hot seat then he should do what's right for all shareholders, not just the Wong family.

And good to see Miles back, talking about sentiment like it's a tap that can be turned on and off. Sentiment is not created overnight. For example, I only came on to this forum after Jims trustee fees. Many months have passed and not much has been announced to give shareholders much to get excited about. For example, one just has to look at the main page for CI1 on HC - under General Discussion we have

Sold all me share (obvious troll)
    Jimmie's LinkedIn
    CEO Jimmie bragging about shareprice
    Ann: Response to ASX Query
    Ann: Update on Profit Warning
    Ann: Profit Warning
    News: CI1 Credit Intelligence Says Group's Unaudited Consolidated Profit For HY23 Was A$480,000

Keep.going down and it doesn't get much better. Now, when Miles talks about sentiment, it's pretty disgusting how they talk about it like it's on posters on here to automatically become bullish on CI1. Where are the threads which should help with sentiment? Grow up and quit blaming posters on HC for where we are. Also, it's pretty sick how some on here try and justify the remumeration. They received a strike at the AGM for heaven's sake. And if you become a CEO, yes, you're opening yourself up to critisism, but it also comes with great power and responsibility and a duty to do what's right by ALL shareholders. Many questions still unanswered. Answer the questions and you might find sentiment changes. For example, why not list all questions asked at the AGM and answer them? Seems like something that would do wonders for building trust again.

Last edited by creditdumbness: 18/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.