CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3717

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    "I agree there's a bit of greed and with Jim's pay rise, but honestly I'll let him take the first pay out as long as it comes round"

Why on earth would you trust him to make it 'come round'. The Wong family have already done extremely well - just look at the millions worth sold. And it's not just about the money, it's the way it's communicated, or not. You can't have a CEO taking a 600% increase in remumeration AFTER, selling out and axing dividends. People do understand how a business works. They understand 70% DECREASE in profit. They understand circa 120% increase in KMP remumeration. They understand. New remumeration streams for a CEO and they understand this in the context of lack of updates on new revenue streams that would actually benefit shareholders ie YOZO, ONESTEP IT, EKBUY, EKPAY. The reality is, not many founder CEOs step down on there own accord. Most are forced out. And most founder CEOs of listed companies don't last that long. Jim obviously did a great job starting the company but eventually he will go because shareholders want what's best for them, not just a family, sitting comfortably in HK which seems intent on maintaining a lifestyle.

Last edited by creditdumbness: 18/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.