CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Company man=noHolding CI1=350,000 sharesOther dogs held=TSLABut...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Company man=no
    Holding CI1=350,000 shares
    Other dogs held=TSLA

But yeah mainly just stuck with ci1 at the moment, at the end of the day im up, not financially of course, but my mentality, its postive you know, it was the only half decent buy I could find tbh, sold a decent chunk recently the aim is definitely to get out of it mostly but no rush, so slowly going to switch the whole lot into Tesla, maybe dable in a bit of Alphabet for that Space Exploration Technologies exposure, that's like the long term play 100% bullish on Musk and whatever he touches, but I definitely wanna pull like 150k out of ci1 first and switch it, ideally when the markets bottom, if we haven't already reached a floor now.

Look I know it's an embarrassingly miniscule amount of money we talking like 100k on a good day, it's chump change, but I started with zero maybe 2 years ago and built it from scratch with retained business profits that was also built from scratch a couple years ago started the op with $1k and no income, and most people at my age of 23 are about graduate with student debt, and then have to go to work lol.

At the end of it all time is the only real currency, and ci1 is a waste of my time that's the real loss I regret, all that time spent watching it, babysitting it, tending to it and that's not even mentioning reading the bs on hc. Oh well times on my side and life's good so what the hell!
    Last edited by P0RTER: 19/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.