CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Hey Xtreme, was going to leave your comment as it was but low...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Hey Xtreme, was going to leave your comment as it was but low and behold, a new post from Mr Wong himself lol.

"Investors in stock market should be well aware of risk of pump and dump tactics by some professional gangPrice in stock market will rise and fall. Investors should be careful in making their own investment decision."

The thing is, the graph he uses to outline the pump is wrong - it doesn't take into account the consolidation, meaning the drop seems much more extrem.then what it was. I'm starting to think like others have said that he might not even read or look at half the things he posts. And by continuing down this seemingly obsession of manipulation and pump and dumpers, he's effectively doing his own downramping as it makes him look extremely unprofessional and actually quite unhinged. This is just my opinion obviously but to me it could be a major reason why investors aren't getting onboard. People aren't stupid and they may see his posts as an indicator of a person they don't want running a listed company. For me it's a big reason why I would never invest anymore in any company this man is involved it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.