CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3877

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Let me give a analogy in layman’s terms. For the average Joe blow who buy’s a car turns out it’s a Lemmon he’s partially forgiven for not knowing, but a BIGGER fault of his own is for not doing his due diligence so 50% his fault, pay up. But when you get a person who claims to be a mechanic who suggests he knows about cars and purchases a lemon then the title means SH#T especially when that person the so called mechanic can not fix it or has any idea to fix it.

So when we are "allegedly" drowning with 6 unsuccessful subsidiaries that cost millions to purchase and the CEO / Chairman & family earnings millions in remuneration who he removed dividends that potentially created insensitive for investors we may have a lemon on our hand imo, has anything been fixed ? until proven otherwise .

5 years in the making and SP is lower than when ci1 was first listed investors have little to show perhaps so do the subsidiaries imo SADLY.

Evidently Jim calls out 2 warning announcements due to poor choices failed to make the right one taking no accountability in answering investors questions. Now according to Xtreme shout to Xtreme Jim is entertaining a CR? There’s a NO vote of confidence for me with Jim thus far he has purchased est 6 subsidiaries he doesn’t seem to know how manage any exponential success for them not 1 thus far imo. Perhaps it’s a diversion ? by the way how’s OneStep going? will you document the potential of bankruptcy for OneStep ? What’s the Plan Jim ?

not professional DYOR all imo
    Last edited by fleXi007: 02/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.