CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-3974

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    At the end of the day people are only gonna talk nice for so long, once they get annoyed by the plague of downrampers they are gonna start biting back, and if that part of human psychology surprises you then you may wanna take your whole exsistance back to the drawing board.
    It is of my opinion that you should declare your financial interest in ci1 so that we can decide wether or not you are worth paying any attention to, if you have no shares then you are not relavent in the slightest. I've declared my interests currently sitting at 50k, my cards are on the table and my opinions are clearly stated, they are not facts just thoughts, and I can accept being wrong even if it is a rare occurrence, I have even admitted I see some red flags with the company and have also warned of a price drop for the moment which when you look at today's action was spot on the money.
    You are just a hater, plain and simple, you are obviously a sad person who wants to have a hateful negative dialog with people online because you have nothing better going on in your life, to make it sadder you probably have 0 or close to 0 invested in this company (until you declare your holdings). So you're basically just wasting away on here. I at least have a somewhat postive outlook on the future of the share so I can consider that I will get my time back in the form of a financial pay-off, but if I had the views of a downramper I would probably just cut my losses and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.