CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4047

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Extreme, Flex, Kipper.
    I've failed you guys, you lot are too well regarded.
    there's no point communicating with you lot you will never admit being deaf and blind. You won't hear the facts, you can't see the truth. I've lost hope in helping you guys, you're on your own from here with this one, just please think of me when the stock is sailing back well above 20 cents and you're back FOMO buying like you did at the ATH, and just remember when your placing those buy trades, I'll be there sitting on the other end of the trade dumping and taking my profits, I'll probably be on a sunny beach someplace with a hot bird under my arm loving the freedom and the sunset like every other day, and then I want you guys to stand and look in the mirror and realise your shortcomings, your failures, maybe its your lack of relationships or addictions, or maybe it's that you should have taken the famous P0RTERs advice and maybe learnt a thing or two, and just remember how regarded you were, and then maybe go back to thinking about me living it up for while, and then yeah just deal with all of it, goodluck.

oh and btw I won't be reading you're responses anymore so just remember when you type something up to get back at me, your litterally wasting your own time, I won't even take a peak believe me, I'll already be busy packing for my trip up north. I suggest you instead use the time to watch the SP climb one pip at a time and just imagine me coming on here saying I told you so, I won't be posting it when it happens, so you'll have to just imagine me really rubbing it in. Oh and btw if you made it this far reading this then your a loser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.