CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4083

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Oh 9k traded 10% over the low where 1k traded, oh that's not a bounce on the 200 sma, oh no definitely not, a bottom candle with a long wick, oh no that's not a textbook bullish reversal pattern, no no no. Oh the stocks gonna hit 2 cents and that's where I'm gonna buy, oh great yeah that's so smart, I'll pluck a random low price and that'll surely be a profitable trade for me, at the end of the day im right because support told me im running the superior charts, not that basic noob chart shit, pros like me we only use the best charts. Support lines touching candles, forget it my support lines run counter to any intuitive nature, because that makes sense! Watching and seeing others be consistently on point, nah f that, id rather jump the gun and post comments that age like milk, yay! Oh im getting called out and the guy had a fair point, better put on my misdirection hat and bring it back to something irrelevant, never mind that I have no capital and my trades always result in losses, better not address that point otherwise I might have to lie about that, whoops. As long as I'm right on this forum the money doesn't matter anyway, let me make some alt accounts to like my own comments to seem more legit, legitness=achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.