CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Absolutely shameful attempt at a response guys, that's just...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Absolutely shameful attempt at a response guys, that's just pathetic, you know how you could really save face, its admitting you're wrong, there's nothing bad about making a mistake and being wrong, but if you cant admit it and own up, that's terrible, that is a shameful quality, I'm expecting an apology and an admission of guilt from you three, otherwise I have lost all respect for you guys and hopefully everyone else reading this will too.

I will reiterate my opinion so that we don't need to scroll through all of that nonsense that the downrampers have caused.
    -Ci1 has an equity of 25 million with cash and cash equivalents taking into account liabilities of circa 12m, they have a revenue of at least 17m per anum and aside from goodwill write off's they have been consistently profitable. They have been recently trading at a price of 12.5m and I believe that to be a very fair price in the current state of the market, however lower than that valuation we are entering into unrealistic territory as money is money and when a company is preserving their wealth at the very least you have little downside risk. And this is assuming a zero growth factor from here. Any real growth ontop of all this would quickly put ci1 into undervalued territory.
    -we have an intersection currently of this market cap factor and also the support line of the 200 sma.
    -couple this with most of the bad news being out there, for me it looks like upwards and onwards could be likely, especially if we now see some insider buying and or some announcements.
    -trading on Friday showed an attempted to break below the 200 sma and we have very little sellers willing to get rid of shares at that price, buyers patiently waited in the shadows and then towards the end of the day we saw buyers battling it out with orders ranging all the way back to 15.5, as we saw most of 15 cents start to be absorbed I can't imagine we will be able to generate another downward push sending this thing further down and maybe changing the trend from up to down.
    -I'd imagine from the big insiders perspective they would rather have some support at this level and keep the stock in an uptrend as that's the only way they will ever get some value for their company, if they don't support at the 200 sma it could result in a catastrophic collapse which they may not be willing to risk.
    -when looking at volume we see how more and more shares are being transacted as we enter the accumulation level. Macd may also reverse as of next week which could be a bullish indicator for any disbelievers that remain.

This is just my opinion and not personalised financial advice, it could be completely wrong however I will be aligning my trades with those belief's. I'm relying on my experience trading over 1 million Aud of ci1 shares over 2 years, and watching movements and announcements on a daily basis. Again I just want to iterate that this is merely my opinion and i could be completely mistaken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.