CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Yeah I totally agree with your sentiment, I have also suffered a...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Yeah I totally agree with your sentiment, I have also suffered a mass devaluation of my holdings, but have used trading to bring my average buy below 20 cents, which if I did nothing would probably be a lot higher. I think its important to evaluate the company with consideration to the surrounding market. Many and maybe even most small caps have been hit with massive devaluations and cap raises, I think the key difference for me is the profitabilty factor and the hope that we dont see any further devaulation without seeing some major new milestones reached. Im definitely annoyed at the state of things, however I more blame myself for misvaluing the company when i first bought in. My internal prediction is a small run to the 25-40 cent range within like 6 months I think that may still be fair value when considering some growth, a run into the 40-80 cent range is in my horizon however with the current state of everything thats probably wishful thinking. So basically in my opinion, if I'm loosing faith in the operation ill go liquid over 20 cents when the valuation approaches equity.

Let me know your thoughts, are you a holder of many shares?

This is my current plan and ill be trading accordingly, no guarantees here and this is not financial advice so definitely share some of your own thoughts and opinions on the matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.