CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4117

1. 1,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Porter thanks for the info but the idea was just an example of 50cents and be happy / my original $1 for $1 invested. What happens when diluting kicks in adding more shares into the market when an est +10% of Ci1’s market cap is offered in options that’s diluting to me. It may not bother you but for the long term investors it does, it also takes away incentives for the new investors as did removing dividends so to most people it’s concerning. I would agree that it’s been better trade days compared to some of our previous months we had manY DONUT days in the past, your consistency is one thing but lack of money is equally important a hand full of people consistent isn’t going to cut the mustard. You get it I’m sure.

Question is does the CEO / Board have what it takes to succeed based on their current performance ? Lets use measurements comparisons of our competitors IOU or ZIP. It’s no surprise prior to these companies exploding Ci1 was amongst it all, then dividends canceled remuneration went to the moon etc etc and here we are today with BS. Who’s responsible ? CEO / Board all involved with bad choices hence DRAIN THE SWAP . Are things getting bigger or better maybe, anything has potential but in today’s reality nope anyone suggesting exponential growth WHERE IS IT ? Time is money & time is running out for us all imo unless changes are made. if you can’t sail the company get somebody who can imo.

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.