CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4247

1. 1,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Big potentials have been seen for Ci1 by the smaller risk takers with smaller purse’s is a start perhaps in preparation to hence incase or for a lack of a better word go bust. Precarious waters I will say there’s no change’s imo the RBA will not reduce or stop rate rises, most likely moving goal post to push their agendas until banks fall off the cliff then helicopter money flies in causing more inflation moving goal posts once again imo.

So either way, if Ci1 / Jimmie can accurately forecast right or close enough to a BUST caused by many factors 1 being RBA potentially causing the over leveraged businesses, mortgages & personal loans etc all collapsing. The repercussions will appears ias a domino effect imo in our very near future.
    Not going to lie there’s plenty of markets here and the world that’s not looking good overseas Banks go Bust & it’s just the start, so Jim get some deals done.

my attempt under these conditions and a gut feeling of what’s to come is to be a little more optimistic, Jimmie and the bois are about to have a play with a home advantage especially in its debt management operations imo. I have yet to witness any first hand aggressive play’s by Jimmie and the bois that’s required by investors lol required to at least a 4 figure percentage increase in revenue by the end of the year but in needs to start ASAP.

not professional DYOR
    Last edited by fleXi007: 21/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.