CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

But Flex I think you have a tendency to talk a bit of nonsense,...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    But Flex I think you have a tendency to talk a bit of nonsense, ci1 is financial services, last I checked their potential customer base is every person that uses money, I don't really think they will have any problems in regards to others taking their market share lol, its a tiny cap in a huge market there's plenty of space left right and center.
    Ci1 has shown nice growth over the years, I don't know where you are getting this lack of growth factor from, they are growing sure and steadily using what internal capital they have, they are taking a slow approach during this uncertain time, have you ever heard the phrase, "slow and steady wins the race".
    Too many companies are run by the likes of you Flex addicted to unrealistic growth at the cost of huge sums of money that indebt the company that may not even be profitable and may never be, these companies sell hopes and dreams until they collapse, I think ci1 is not for you and your posts seem to show that, won't you do us the favor of moving on to something better with more growth and let me stick in my lane without trying to derail me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.