CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-43

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I doubt KFC is on the payroll that person comments on many other company threads. This could be a new way though. @RobertMcCall is back though. Expect a visit from @Anewslackuser or even @sk1900 is suspect but provided good information at least.

All these seem to have in common assertions of deliberate selling and complicity of CI1 management in the fall of the SP.

The silly part is that as part of this posting campaign they usually trashed Jimmies good name regularly and his wife's at one time. It is a bit hard to believe that a combined selling down and posting campaign including trashing Jimmie was instigated by Jimmie.

Anyhow Jimmie is winning on the company performance front despite the limiting of one possible funding option because of the low SP.

The last half year report was a spectacular effort despite the campaign since Jimmies refusal to continue on with that earlier funding source. $1.6 mill net profit in the half year and now continuing on with most subsidiaries growing and EKbuy BNPL nearing a breakthrough moment in Hong Kong.

I agree with @fleXi007 that Jimmie's record of success in business decisions speaks for itself and I expect it will continue.

GLTAH DYOR
    Last edited by CaptainSteve: 23/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.